One of the reasons we launched Passage was to provide an outlet for the sort of views you won’t find in corporate media. We’ve felt happy with the progress we’ve made on this front, so here are 10 articles in particular that we think are representative of what we’ve done:
- “Do What You Love. Sell What You Do” by V. S. Wells, published on Dec. 22, 2021.
- “The Trucker Convoy Is Not A Workers’ Revolt” by Adam King, published on February 4.
- “Invoking The Emergencies Act Is A Dangerous Mistake” by Nora Loreto, published on February 14.
- “Canada’s Deputy PM Posed With A Ukrainian Fascist Symbol” by Davide Mastracci, published on March 1.
- “Manufacturing Bureaucracy: Alienation In Ottawa’s Public Service” by Nazanin Zarepour, published on March 10.
- “As Refugee Law Practitioners, We Oppose Canada’s Double Standards” by Aidan Simardone and El-Farouk Khaki, published on March 31.
- “Doug Ford’s Electoral Rigging Scheme Was A Success” by Terra Loire Gillespie, published on July 12.
- “I Watched An 857-Hour Movie To Encounter Capitalism’s Extremes” by Ashley Darrow, published on August 10.
- “Like Many Palestinians, I’m Not Mourning For The Queen” by Tara Alami, published on September 16.
- “Find Out If Your MP Is A Landlord Or Invested In Real Estate” by Davide Mastracci, published on September 20.
This list is taken from our 2022 Transparency Report, which we encourage all readers to check out.
We’re also in the midst of our end of year membership drive, so please consider becoming a Passage member and/or making a donation to help us meet our goal.
Get all the latest posts delivered straight to your inbox.
Processing your application Please check your inbox and click the link to confirm your subscription. There was an error sending the email