Between Dec. 1, 2021 and November 30, we published 53 Class Struggle newsletter issues by Adam King.
The top five issues by unique page views were the following:
- “The Trucker Convoy Is Not A Workers’ Revolt,” published on February 4.
- “Work ‘Voluntary’ Overtime Or You May Go To Jail, Employees Told,” published on September 16.
- “The Rich Should Shoulder The Burden Of Inflation, Not Us,” published on July 8.
- “$33 Per Hour For Loblaw Workers. $5,000 Per Hour For Its CEO,” published on November 25.
- “Poilievre Doesn’t Understand The Central Bank’s Real Problems,” published on September 23.
There will be many more issues of Class Struggle to come next year, and we have some new ideas in mind for how to make it even better. This is only possible with your support, though, so please consider becoming a Passage member and/or making a donation to help us meet the goal for our end of year membership drive.