One of the reasons we launched Passage was to provide an outlet for the sort of views you won’t find in corporate media. We’ve felt happy with the progress we’ve made on this front, so here are 10 articles in particular that we think are representative of what we’ve done:
- Christie Blatchford Doesn’t Deserve Her Eulogy by Davide Mastracci, published on February 24.
- Canada Should Drop Its Sanctions On North Korea by Kelly Jarman, published on March 3.
- Capitalism Is Killing My Fellow Sex Workers by Natalie Malatesta, published on March 11.
- Those Responsible For The Long-Term Care Crisis Deserve Prison by Nora Loreto, published on June 4.
- Riots Happen When Non-Violence Fails by Mila Ghorayeb, published on June 10.
- Canadian Media Has Failed Black People by Sandy Hudson, published on June 14.
- Uncovering Canadian Media’s Devastating Pro-Israel Bias by Davide Mastracci, published on June 23.
- Anti-Foodbenders Campaign Shows Political Double Standard On Hate by Cheryl Gaster and Azeezah Kanji, published on August 12.
- The Objectivity Trap by Matthew Amha, published on October 5.
- The Poppy Warriors Can Fuck Right Off by Nora Loreto, published on November 10.
This list is taken from our 2020 Transparency Report, which we encourage all readers to check out.